27.8.11

Teen Witch (1989)













Recently I downloaded some movies from the 80s and 90s and one of them was Teen Witch. Unfortunately, there is going to be a remake with Ashley Tisdale playing Louise. YES I AM JUDGMENTAL. I'm thinking it'll never be as good as teen witch.

But oh damn, the 80s were super cool. I especially loved the soundtrack. Sometimes high school movies are just really lame these days. Perhaps its the use of the awfully lame bitchy voice and the "dumb girl" image. High school movies in the 80s and 90s didn't really have such things, if I'm not wrong. This is definitely worth a watch, for the music and for the witchy powers. I'm sure everyone has wished they'd have a voodoo doll made in the image of their most hated teachers.

DiscodiscopartypartyYEAHEAYEHAAAAA



0 comments:

Post a Comment