So I browsed it and came up with a top 10 list of 90s memories: (in no particular order, with some of my own)
5. Polly Pocket. The best toy in the world! I have 2 sets of vintage polly pockets and I'll never throw those away, ever. Have you seen the new ones? (which I have a set of ) They are hideous. HELLO? It's called Polly POCKET. You are supposed to bring her whole house with her when you wanna bring her out. The concept has been ruined.
6. Jubei Chan the ninja girl. Back when they actually showed GOOD anime on television. One of my favourite anime, definitely not of the magical girl style because of the serious ninja fighting skills she possesses when she puts on the lovely eyepatch. I remember making that pink heart-shaped eyepatch for myself. Then came season 2 with more high quality graphics and a BLUE eyepatch. It still was a good series, with even better ninja fighting scenes.
7. Mummies Alive! Oh my god. THIS. I had an obsession with mummies, I had books about mummies and I would read about the embalming process over and over and over again. No wonder I have a fascination with dead people.
8. Medabots. Next best thing from Jubei Chan, would be this. I remember CRYING because my mom didn't allow me to watch it. One episode makes a huge-ass difference in my mood. Oceana was my favourite, though she only appeared for 2 episodes I think? Mermaid type robot, obviously.
9. Akazukin Cha Cha. My favourite magical girl series. It's hilarious and it has sparkly magical-transformation-pink swords-eye candy. The newer magical girl series' are so dumb, I can't even-
10. Disney Movies. Every girl has seen it, in fact, all of it. Though my education has been ruining the fantasy world I used to enjoy "living in" ( I have a disney on ice princess crown). Unfortunately I've become cynical about Disney and fairytales. And I think Ariel was pretty stupid to want to be human.