21.9.11

Rodarte RTW 2012

Photos via style.com

Every season my eyes go big as tennis balls when I look at Rodarte's collections. They are definitely one of my favourite designers mainly because they do not really "set trends". They are artists on their own much like Hussein Chalayan and Kawakubo.

Above are some favourite pieces from the recent collection. Absolutely beautiful dresses out of the world of Van Gogh. I love how they used his paintings as prints on the cloth. Van Gogh has always had amazing line quality and texture in his paintings, smart move to put them on clothing. Can you just imagine WEARING Van Gogh? Especially that Starry Starry Night dress, like you're walking in a dream withdrawn from reality.

1 comment:

  1. rodarte sisters are my fav too, especially chantal's look and the colours are great

    ReplyDelete