13.12.11

You and me all we want to be, is lazy





Mom's Floral Top, Uniqlo Trousers, H&M hat, Smiley socks from chinatown, Underground creepers

Lazy day, did some shopping with a friend. Gosh I've not been to town in AGES, everything has changed so much. I've been indoors for too long it seems. Lazy outfit too, I'm varying my top and accessories with these versatile trousers and creepers. Simple yet quirky, that's my lazy outfit.

Bought some items recently: Earrings, SuperSuper! Magazine, candles, Rose flavoured incense and a fancy brooch. SuperSuper! was recommended by my friend Shawna. It's really different from what I usually read but I absolutely love it. Apparently Felice Fawn is on the cover of another issue which I HAVE to get.

2 comments:

  1. Floral Incense

    GR international is a reputed manufacturers and exporters of Incense Sticks, Floral Incense and Floral Incense Sticks in India.Floral Incense, Floral Incense Manufacturers, Floral Incense Exporters and Floral Incense India and Floral Incense Sticks in India.

    http://www.grincense.com/floral.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Padma Perfumery Works is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of premium quality incense sticks & agarbatti from India. Our product catalog includes Stress Relief Aroma Sticks, Citronella Incense Sticks, Stimulation Incense Sticks, Eucalyptus Incense Sticks (Sino Relief), Incense Agarbatti (Relaxation), Sandal Agarbatti (Peace), etc

    Products :

    INCENSE STICKS
    INCENSE STICKS EXPORTERS
    INCENSE STICKS MANUFACTURERS
    AGRATBATTI
    AGARBATTI EXPORTERS
    AGARBATTI MANUFACTURERS
    RUDRAKSH INCENSE
    RUDRAKSH INCENSE EXPORTERS
    RUDRAKSH INCENSE MANUFACTURERS
    INCENSO
    INCENSO EXPORTERS
    INCENSO MANUFACTURERS

    For more details visit :-http://www.rudrakshincense.in

    ReplyDelete