5.4.12

World in my eyes







Using some acrylic paints and patience (entertaining myself during drying time with Girls Just Want To Have Fun), I achieved my eyeball nails, inspired by eyes my friend painted on her nails. Nail polish and fancy nail thingums never really last on my hands because I'm always working with my hands. Currently knitting grass and crocheting wire, my hands will always be undergoing rough treatment. But since I'm art-free on this long weekend I thought I'd try something new!

Wonderful background is by artist Petra Cortright. I fell in love with her website design as well as her works. Check her out!

1 comment:

  1. awesome nails!!!

    also how'd you embed those youtube play bars without them screwing up and showing the middle of the video?

    been trying to figure it out, would appreciate the help xx

    ReplyDelete