23.6.12

NEW GENERATION




















Thrifted black dress, custom made collar, translucent socks, skull studded bag and underground creepers

Back after so long! Attended REDEFINING MATERIAL's opening exhibition yesterday! Last picture above is my work getting exhibited in da spotlight and everything ooo. You can check out the exhibition yourself at the SOTA gallery anytime now till to the 6th of July. No wine unfortunately, threatened to cry on my friend's artworks (where he uses soap to make mini sculptures). 

I also tried wearing some false lashes but uh, they kind of irritated my eyes a little. Worse still, I'm going to my doctor today for a follow up eye check up where her last words last checkup were "your eyes are getting better". Oh bugger. 

Anyone notice that the weather has been KILLER this whole month?? I believe I am not made for such mad weather better move off to somewhere cold as soon as I graduate, cold, sun-free and gloomy. Sounds like London calling. But for now, back to school on monday and its tests all the way. Not even gonna bother. 


               

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Many thanks!
    Feel free to visit my website :: click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm not a writer so i can't give tips or hints to anyone but i'll say that i like blogger the best its free and simple to use. all the best with your blog!

      Delete