23.7.12

Black and Blue





















Finally got this film roll developed! Pictures from February (LANEWAY) to last saturday all in a roll. Celebrated my birthday last saturday with a wonderful bunch of gurlfrans. It was a beach theme I was truly surprised! There was part 2 of the surprise the next day, not gonna really talk about it but I was surprised as hell no shit. Ordered some lovely goods from online for my bday and it's still arriving, hopefully sometime this week, very exciting~~~~~ but in other news, I'm busy and stressed and failing my subjects. IB prelims are in 4 weeks and as usual, not been studying. But there is hope for art......

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! The film is lovely and is that a Miffy balloon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why Thank you! The bunny balloon is by a singaporean artist Dawn Ng his name is Walter :3

      Delete