22.9.12

Hole












I had my examination today. The worst is over, but I didn't feel that happy about it. I felt I could have done much better in presenting my work. So much for being a ball of nerves! There you go, what I do in school: body extensions, redefining material, textile manipulations. This is a big thing for me, I guess it made me double nervy, naturally. But the best part was that I mentioned a particular favourite band I was inspired by--Hole and my examiner knew it was Courtney Love! (I even named the first work Celebrity Skin) Perhaps I'm over-thinking things, but I do expect a lot from myself for doing something that means my whole life. 

P.S. If you're wonderin', I'm taking the Visual Arts HL option A for the International Baccalaureate Diploma. 

   
                             













2 comments: