5.12.12

École Militaire























Day 6 and 7: Visited Montmarte where the film Amelie was shot. I finally caught the film on the flight home. Too cute, absolutely perfect. I came across another vintage thrift store around Abbesses station. In fact there are quite a few, so drop by there when you're in Paris! Found a leather maxi skirt for 50 euros I nearly cried because I've always wanted a leather skirt but this was beyond my expectations. On the last day we visited the Porte de Vanves flea market. This one was HEAVEN for me! Bought a number of things, especially Depeche Mode's Violator for ONE EURO. Had this strange feeling that I would find GOLD in a small pile of CDs and YES GOLD APPEARED. Wish there was more time and more money but Au Revoir...

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my gawww have fun babes! what camera did you take these with :D

    ReplyDelete