18.7.13

Factor 19

Being 19 is the strangest thing, it's like being 17, neither here nor there. There are significant ages in a lifetime, like being 16, 18, 21 and from there onwards some people simply stop counting. 








Wearing a muji men's sweat shirt 

Some of the lovely things I received:
4. Depeche mode cup 
6. Monster Eyeball 
8. Mixed CD "My better 朋友"
9. Friends for life~~

It was a simple birthday, just a gathering to see all my friends' faces at once. A dim sum buffet party with a nice surprise of hokkaido ice cream for cake (too bad I was too full I almost threw up didn't get to fully enjoy that ice cream). As a child, birthdays were for presents, but as I grew up, it became about the people I celebrated with.

I have yet to post about Belgium, pictures are developing! Sad to say I didn't make it into the prestigious Antwerp Royal Academy. I believe things happen for a reason and I probably am not destined to go there (yet??). However I'll be moving to the Netherlands next month for school. Excited and nervous at the same time. I'll try my best to continue this blog, with an addition of the section "Apartment Life". Documenting the interiors of my first living quarters abroad to the pains/joys of doing grocery shopping. 


1 comment:

  1. Ah happy birthday! Summer birthdays are the best, by far. Love the instax photos. I agree that after a certain point for me, my birthday was about having a really nice day with my friends; presents are just a bonus :D

    Really cool that you're moving to the Netherlands for school. Can't wait to see pictures of your trip to Belgium :)

    ReplyDelete